The Greens SA are seeking an energetic and motivational Polling Booth Coordinator for the 2019 Federal Election to maximise our electoral support.
- Primary location: Greens SA Office, 239-241 Wright Street, Adelaide SA
- Job status: This is a limited term contract position. It is a full-time job (38 hours per week). The position will involve some out of hours work and work on weekends. TOIL will be offered in accordance to the award.
- Position Begins late February 2018
- A one-month probationary period applies.
- Help strategically distribute resources like corflutes and how-to-vote cards
- Coordinate the Greens staffing of, presence and visibility on Polling Booths for Election Day and at pre-polling locations
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders including Greens SA staff, election candidates, members, branch representatives, volunteers and the Election Campaign Committee
- Other duties as directed by the Election Campaign Committee.
- Good level organisational skills, including time management, attention to detail, and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong rapport-building and relationship skills and capacity to work with a diverse range of people
- Experience in motivating volunteers and supporters
- Commitment to the Greens charter and policies
- (Preferred) Some knowledge of Green's structures and processes
This contract position will commence in February and conclude after the Federal Election and is a full-time position.
It is paid at Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award Level 3 or $57,120 per annum.
How to apply for this job
Applications should include a personal resume and covering letter that responds to the Selection Criteria and be submitted to the Party Director, Dominic Mugavin (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Polling Booth Coordinator Application) by 5pm 28 February. Short listed applicants will be invited to interview.